Thread: Games: What games are you currently playing? [OT!]

  1. #2721
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT OCB: H E H

    BTW, I'm trying to find a course or a teacher here for that. I'm gonna learn Japanese as soon as I find someone. You have to expect poor japanese till it happens. And I don't see what was wrong with it. Okay this was the serious part.

    Now comes the goofy part: [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    ------------

    I've started playing Prince of Persia Warrior Within again (thanks to the new driver, the video problem is gone - Thanks Miguel! ) just to live my vandalism in there. I'm also in the middle of Grandia 2 ^_^ And ofcourse when I can, I play WoW.

    <font color="#345E81" size="1">[ September 13, 2005 04:50 PM: Message edited by: Dreamer Hyper ]</font>

  2. #2722
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Don't mix it with English though. Sounds stupid. Same as if you were to speak half in Hungarian, half in English.

  3. #2723
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sooorry, but I use it like that a lot, even with Hungarian. It's inside of me, can't help it. I'll try to avoid it then here.

  4. #2724
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, returning to the main point of the thread, i've started recently Grandia (PSX version) Not bad... but now i have a question, is again the inventary limited in grandia III? thanks in advance!

  5. #2725
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yep, limited inventory.

    As for wapanese, you can do what you like, although it loooks a little pathetic on a message board. If you can integrate a foreign language into your regular speech, then you'll probably learn it faster - so long as "arigatou" isnt the only word you intend on learning. It also may irritate people who dont know the language, so try do it with someone who shares your enthusiasm for english/japanese. You need two people to communicate, after all.

  6. #2726
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mmmm... good to hear! it is a bit more complex to keep things straight if you have limited inventary, but it is just a realistic way, if you choose it incorrectly, then you're done. Coolness.

  7. #2727
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sheeesh it's only one word! I get it already! I come back when I'll be a pro in Japanese okay?

  8. #2728
    HB Forum Owner blahguy729's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 4th, 2005
    Posts
    122
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    awww, its ok hyper we still love you. WE'LL JUST RIP YOUR FUCKING THROAT OUT IF YOU DO IT AGAIN! so np XD

    i do that a bit with german when i'm talking to ppl so that way i can stay a lil up with it in common things at least ^^U

  9. #2729
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    XD!!

  10. #2730
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Still playing Grandia... I've Reached

    SPOILERS
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    Rem's Village
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    EOS

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •